:FIRE:. You have a short temper.* You often act on your emotions without thinking first.* You are very competitive.* You like to play with fire. You are not a strong swimmer or you can’t swim at all. You prefer warm weather over cold weather.* You often lose control over yourself. You can be quite reckless.* You sometimes hurt people without realizing it* People have often called you insane.* Total:7
.:WATER:. You have a calm, laid-back personality.* You like to go to the beach.* You rarely get angry. When you do get angry, you know how to control it.* You think before you act. You are good at breaking up fights. You are a good swimmer.* You like the rain. You can stay calm in stressful situations.* You are very generous.* Total: 6
.:EARTH:. You are physically strong.* You have a close connection with nature. You don’t mind getting dirty.* You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.* You could easily survive in the wild. You care about the environment. You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted. You rarely get depressed.* You aren’t afraid of anything. You prefer to have a strict set of rules. Total: 4
.:AIR:. You have a free spirit.* You hate rules.* You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.* You hate to be restrained.* You are very independent and outgoing. You are quite intelligent.*(depends on what…. so im giving myself 1/2) You tend to be impatient.* You are easily distracted.* You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.* You wish you could fly. Total: 7 1/2
.:DARKNESS:. You spend most of your time alone* You prefer nighttime over daytime.* You like creepy things. You like to play tricks on people.* Black is your favorite color.* You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.(sometimes)* You don’t talk much.* You are atheist. You don’t mind watching scary movies.* You love to break the rules.* Total: 8
.:LIGHT:. You are very polite. You are spiritual. When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them. You believe everything you see or hear. You are afraid of the dark. You hate violence. You hope for world peace.* You are generally a happy person.* Everyone loves to be around you.* You always follow the rules.* (sometimes… 1/2 point) Total: 3 1/2
GRYFFINDOR: [x]You’ve never done illegal drugs. (or drugs at all) [x]You have a lot of friends [x]You get along with everyone [ ]You haven’t made fun of someone for at least two months [ ]You love soccer [ ]You love baseball [x]You’re into writing and art [x] Favorite music genre is pop rock [x]You believe in “innocent until proven guilty” theory [x]One of your favorite colors is red or gold [ ]Good grades at school [ ]One of the worst things you can do is lie [x]You plan on going to college/university
HUFFLEPUFF: [ ]You’re content with mostly everything in your life right now. [x]You laugh a lot. [ ]You like to follow trends. [x]Politics suck. [x]You love to swim [x]Water polo is awesome [ ]Pink is one of your favorite colors [ ]Black is morbid & depressing [x]You’re an optimist. [x]You’re completely straight edged. [x]You’re very emotional [x]Rap, R&B, & hip-hop is your favorite music genre [ ]You don’t believe in going steady at a young age. [x]You’ve made fun of at least one person this week.
RAVENCLAW: [x]You’re depressed to a certain extent. [x]You love to read. [x]You appreciate theatre & arts. [ ]Sports suck. [x]You’re shy. [x]Loyalty is the MOST important thing in a relationship. [ ]Hate is completely unneeded. [ ]Indie is your favorite genre of music. [x]Every once in awhile you have little anger outbursts. [x]Lying is sometimes okay [x]Blue is one of your favorite colors. [ ]Serious is better than funny.
[x]There’s at least one person you hate. [x]Basketball is a good sport. [ ]Football is amazing. [x]Black is a cool color. [x]You’ve lied about something serious. [x]You’re a very deep person. [ ]You have considered suicide. [x]Very loyal. [x]You like metal. [x]They make school seem more important than it is. [x]You’re scared to grow up. [ ]You’ve done drugs in the past month [ ]Anger is one of your primary feelings. [x]You have trust issues. [ ]Guilty until proven innocent.
totally knew I was in Slytherin. I visited freakin HOGWARTS in Universal Studios and wore the Slytherin garb AHAHAHHA! tho I hate and am scared of snakes….
You love hoodies.* You love jeans.* Dogs are better than cats.* It’s hilarious when people get hurt.*(it depends on the person) You’ve played with/against boys on a team.* Shopping is torture.* (sometimesss) Sad movies suck.* (more like they make me cry and I don’t want to waste water from my body) You own/ed an X-Box.* Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid. At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.* You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.* (Yellow all the waayy) You watch sports on TV. Gory movies are cool.* You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You like going to high school football games. You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear.* It’s kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. * (actually…. I just don’t get sleep so why call it a SLEEP over?) Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.* You love to go crazy and not care what people think.* Sports are fun.* Talk with food in your mouth.* Sleep with your socks on*
Total: 18/26 *geezzz…. possibly borderlining into a dude*
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick* (what? cherry is my fav) You love to shop* (what? everyone needs clothes… i just need more than most….) You wear eyeliner* (makes me look cooooollll) You wear the color pink. Go to your mom for advice.* You consider cheerleading a sport. You hate wearing the color black. You like hanging out at the mall. You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. You like wearing jewelry.*(funky,crazy stuff) Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. You don’t like the movie Star Wars. You are/were in gymnastics/dance.* It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. You smile a lot more than you should. You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.* (looooovvee them) You care about what you look like.* most of the time You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. You love the movies.* Used to play with dolls as little kid.* Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. Like being the star of every thing.
Total : 10/24
soo…. in summary…. im basically a girl on the outside, but an AWESOME dude on the inside =)
You are seen as brilliant and irreverent. You speak your mind, and people love you for it. You don’t let other people see any insecurities you might have. You like to present a brave front. You are sharp as a tack and very quick on your feet. You’re the first to get or tell a joke. You are also clear thinking in a crisis. You are an excellent problem solver.
1. I woke up before noon today. 2. I like to eat cereal without milk. 3. My friends know me better than my parents. 4. Actually, my friends probably know me better than myself. 5. I only drink water if it’s bottled. 6. I drink milk more than water or juice. 7. I am still in high school. (i think, for 3 more days) 8. I am not a fan of rap music. 9. I have a pet that is not a dog or cat. 10. I’m not afraid of snakes or spiders.
11. My legs are crossed right now. 12. I have finished a book this week. 13. I write in my journal daily. 14. I’d rather take a picture than be in it. 15. I’m using a laptop right now. 16. I have taken lessons for an instrument I play. 17. I do not have air conditioning. 18. I hate it when birds chirp in the morning. 19. My favorite color is black, white, or grey. 20. I have watched an entire season of a TV show in one day. 21. I would rather live in a forest than by a beach. 22. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie. 23. I watched Nickelodeon more than The Disney Channel as a child. 24. I have my driver’s license. 25. I would rather carry around a wallet than a purse. 26. I would give up my cell phone over my iPod. 27. The majority of the music I listen to was recorded before this decade. 28. I prefer the member of the opposite sex to have brown eyes. 29. I do my own laundry. 30. I have siblings both older and younger than me. 31. I am under sixteen years old. 32. My toenails are painted right now. 33. No matter how much I try, I can never get tan in the summer. 34. I have a hard time doing math without a calculator. 35. The person I miss the most is someone I will never see again. 36. I want to be married by the time I turn 25. 37. I don’t like to straighten my hair because it looks better natural. 38. The last item I bought was for another person. 39. I have never been outside of the country. 40. I have at one time wanted to be a teacher. 41. I have over 1,000 songs in my library. 42. I’ve read all of the Harry Potter books. 43. When I see a calendar’s month hasn’t been changed, I flip it myself. 44. I have more than five posters in my room. 45. I watch a certain television series religiously. 46. I own and play The Sims 3. 47. The majority of my music I downloaded off the internet. 48. I’m going to be the first one in my household going to college. 49. I would rather write with a pen than a pencil. 50. My favorite singer is male. 51. I enjoy listening to music in different languages. 52. I was afraid to sleep by myself when I was little. 53. I rarely text on my cell phone. 54. I already know that I don’t want to have any kids. 55. I’d rather stay home than go out to a party with friends. 56. One of my bad habits is biting my nails. 57. I’d rather drive across the country than fly. 58. I have never been horseback riding. 59. My favorite actor/actress has a movie in theatres right now. 60. I’d rather take a shower at night than a shower in the morning. 61. When it’s someone’s birthday, I make them a homemade card. 62. Country is my favorite type of music. 63. I have dyed my hair at least two different colors. 64. I have been in my current relationship for over a year. 65. I haven’t even dated in over a year. 66. I have been to a Broadway musical. 67. My favorite number is odd. 68. I have never fired a gun. 69. I’m afraid of getting married than getting divorced. 70. I would rather drink wine than drink beer. 71. I actually really dislike the taste of coffee. 72. Backstreet Boys > N*Sync 73. I have been in multiple school plays. 74. I think Firefox is better than Internet Explorer. 75. I think most reality TV shows are stupid, but I watch them anyway. 76. I always hold my breath going through a tunnel or going past a graveyard. 77. My friends would be surprised at some of the music on my iPod. 78. My worst fear is death in general. 79. I am not a vegetarian, but I’d like to become one. 80. I’m going to be seeing a movie today/tonight. 81. During elementary school, I played soccer. 82. I’d rather own a video camera than a digital camera. 83. I’m not that good at standing up for myself. 84. I haven’t shaved my legs in over a week. 85. I was a Britney Spears fan when I was younger, and I still am. 86. It is raining right now. 87. I wear my hair in a ponytail more than leaving it down. 88. The only books I’ve ever read were the ones my school assigned. 89. I spend more than five hours every day on the internet. 90. I enjoy myself more when I’m in school than during the summer. 91. I get annoyed when people don’t take big deals on Deal Or No Deal. 92. I would rather watch a horror movie than a comedy. 93. I have heard of “Rick Roll’ing” 94. I have been to a Renaissance Fair and enjoyed myself. 95. Pictionary is my favorite game to play with family/friends. 96. I have read The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. 97. I have not eaten dinner yet today, and I am hungry. 98. There is a musical artist out there that I hate more than any other. 99. I haven’t used my cell phone at all today. 100. I know someone who plays World Of Warcraft.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Nathaniel Buzolic OR Tom Hiddleston (equal standing…)
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
….storey building. Bell had agreed with me, yet I felt a deep… (‘The Night Calls’ by David Pirie)
4) What do you think about most?
me as one of the main characters in all my favorite TV shows.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
no. Don’t want either to happen.
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
acrophobia (heights); entomophobia (all bugs); herpetophobia (reptiles) all pretty normal….
7) What’s your religion?
Roman Catholic borerlining Christian
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
walking and listening to music or bike riding depending on the weather.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
I didn’t buy anything else…
11) Do you believe in karma?
sometimes… depending on the situation
12) What does your URL mean?
an acronym for U R Lost…. welcome to the internet noob.
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
weakness : decision making. strength : emotionless face
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
currently G-Dragon (KwonJiyong) & Nathaniel Buzolic
15) How do you vent your anger?
silent treatment to all those around me + combo of listening to party music
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
acccessories (rings mostly…)
17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
hmm. i believe i could be better but i guess im doing fine for now. ask me 6 years later when i have ACTUALLY grown up.
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
hate: babies/girls/woman crying ; love: dance/party music
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
i don’t find the perfect guy
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
ghosts: if i see it with my own eyes. aliens: no.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: computer mouse
Left: Post it pad
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Pink Citron Voluspa Candle
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
public bathroom in a zoo in Beijing China. DISGUSTING! and you have to pay to pee! WTF!
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
John O’Callaghan (from The Maine)
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
do whatever you want
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes & no
27) What was the last movie you saw?
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
needing stitches at side of head (6 stitches)
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
True Blood, Chrome Hearts, Alexander Skarsgard, G-Dragon, Nathaniel Buzolic
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
i can hold a grudge as long as i want. usually the person wrong will come to me saying sorry. i just remain silent.
32) What is your astrological sign?
Cancer (worst name EVER for an astrological sign….)
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Venti Blonde Roast Coffee from Starbucks
34) Love or lust?
Lust comes first for me then love… the first takes a lot of energy..
35) In a relationship?
le sigh… i wish, but i think about it again and i don’t want to be tied down
36) How many relationships have you had?
1. le sigh again.
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
pretend to like the things they like (but will never like it…)
38) Where is your best friend?
don’t have one. my sister is my best friend.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
reading fanfiction on my ipad
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
hmm. i guess.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
go to work. i like $$$ plus dogs can swim everyone knows that. a canal is NOT deep.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) my family only
b) go everywhere i like
c) does it hurt? if it does just give me tons of morphine or painkillers and its all good.
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
right now… Animal by JoKwon
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Honesty & Laughter
45) How can I win your heart?
are you a guy or girl asking? b/c if it is a girl, i don’t swing that way. but if it’s a guy > laughter is probably it.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
yes. most genius are borderline insane and create the most amazing creations.
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
to cut my long hair off
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
my name and “she was awesome!”
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
"Your Heart is an Empty Room" (Death Cab for Cutie) b/c im listening to it right now
50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Yellow, Green, Red, Black, White, Purple
51) What is your current desktop picture?
Randomizing Venetian Masks
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus simultaneously at the same time. no one would care.
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Are you telling the truth?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
regenerative ability with combo of never getting old & fat
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
the Maine concert 2012
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
my seizures in 2012
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Last week Buzznet was lucky enough to be hanging out in Austin, TX for theSXSW Music Festival. Besides seeing a ton of awesome bands and stuffing our faces with BBQ, we met up with Kyle Burns, drummer of Forever The Sickest Kids!
Kyle took us out for a day at SXSW to share his step-by-step guide to surviving the overcrowded streets of downtown Austin and make the most of the music fest insanity!